Website Rank Really High
The Rank Really High Billing specialist oversees the tasks of sending invoices to clients, entering new client billing information, and monitoring outstanding balances to ensure each account is paid on time and in full. They help our organization keep track of how much money is owed and by whom, often managing numerous client accounts at once. They aren’t afraid to pick up the phone or send emails requesting timely payments.
The ideal candidate must have excellent accounting skills as well as deep organizational skills to accurately handle all of the incoming payments, outgoing invoices, database updates, and more that make up their day-to-day responsibilities. On top of this meticulous attention to detail, the billing specialist must also possess excellent communication skills to answer questions for clients, solve their issues, and keep them updated with relevant account information.
Billing Specialist Job Duties
- Send invoices and account updates to clients
- Keep an accurate record of client accounts and outstanding balances
- Receive, sort, and track incoming payments
- Validate debit accounts to ensure the credibility of payments
- Issue receipts for received payments
- Address and solve client questions and issues
- Securely handle client data and payment information
- Provide regular, accurate reports of billing data
- Facilitate running payroll for Rank Really High staff
- Compile Commission bonuses on variable compensation plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance a plus
- 2+ years experience working in a billing specialist role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP software
- Bill.com experience is a must.
- Quickbooks experience is preferred but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org