Website Rank Really High
High-tech Marketing Solutions for Cannabis Businesses
Rank Really High is a rapidly growing B2B software and marketing company with market-leading cloud-based solutions in the cannabis space. This is a rare opportunity to join a business on the cutting edge of cannabis marketing and e-commerce which offers enormous growth potential for your career.
We are looking for a skilled React.js and WordPress developer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing custom WordPress plugins and user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Apollo, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Location: MA. Remote work for the right candidate.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and maintaining custom WordPress plugins
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
What will you bring to the team?
- You will have an owner’s mindset with an ability and inclination to be hands-on in all aspects of the role.
- Capacity to understand a client’s business wants and needs.
- Ability to juggle priorities and thrive under pressure.
- Strong presentation, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent time management.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experienced in working with multiple teams (customer success, creative, development, etc).
- 1+ years experience in ReactJS and WordPress development.
- 1+ years experience in a B2B environment.
- Experience in the SaaS sector is desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org